In order for this form to submit there are many ‘Required’ fields. Additionally you need to type “YES” at the bottom of the form to acknowledge that you have read and reviewed the terms & conditions. Throughout the summer there is always someone in the office to take you call during business hours. If your call is off season please email or leave us a detailed message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Power or Sail check one
- Length and Beam enter your vessel dimensions
- Winter storage only, if you perform the haul-out/launch, not the Club
- Club Haul-out/Launch options If the Club performs the haul-out/launch, indicate if you have a trailer or require your boat to be blocked.
- Terms and Conditions. Read and review Captain’s Responsibility and Waiver of Liability
- Signature and Date Complete the form, sign and date it.
- Send Request to LRYC Click button. Your request will be emailed to the office with a copy to you.
- Communicate with the office in order to ensure receipt and confirmation.
Haul-out and Launch Form
Terms and conditions
a) My boat is in fully insured and the club has a copy of the policy.
b) My cradle, if applicable, is in good condition.
c) Marks are on the starboard side for the cradle support or the lifting points.
d) My lines and fenders are on the starboard side.
e) My pump out is made.
f) My boat is on the gas dock ready at the date of the haul-out. Your presence or a delegated person on board is recommended. If not I will be charge $50.00 for the club to do so.
g) My Foot is up in trailer position if applicable.
Waiver of Liability
The applicant acknowledges, and it is a condition without which application shall not be accepted, that use of the Lord reading Yacht club’s harbor, premises, service or privileges service or privileges, including all sports and leisure related activities and the swimming pool, is at all times solely at the applicant’s risk and neither the club nor those whom it is responsible in law shall be liable for any loss or damages to the applicant’s yacht or other property for any cause whatsoever. The applicant does, by this application, hold the club harmless and indemnified from any loss or damage of whatever nature and however caused during launch, mooring, haul-out, storage and /or other related services of the applicant’s yacht, cradle, trailer or other property by the club, hereby expressly agreeing that such yacht shall be launched, moored, hauled-out and stored at the applicant’s sole risk and peril. The applicant solemnly declares that the yacht described above belongs to the applicant. I hereby confirm that my yacht, cradle, trailer and / or other property is fully insured in respect to public and general liabilities.
La presente demande a ete redigee en anglais a la demande des parties.